http://www.HighwayTrafficReport.com Article Marketing Secrets is something that has been used by internet marketers since the inception of the Dot Com boom. I would hardly call it a secret, as many marketers know and have learned about the power that article marketing, yet still refuse to invest the time and energy into writing articles and submitting them to multiple directories.
Why should every marketer be doing article marketing? Simply because Google’s entire algorithm is based on content; not just any content but relevant content that is maintained, updated and visited frequently. I’m sure that you have heard the phrase, “Content is King,” well it’s absolutely true.
In doing article marketing, results want come easy. You must have lots of content and a lot of back links in order for you website to begin to climb the rankings of the search engines, which is every internet marketers dream. This process is called SEO or search engine optimization. To get you started with article marketing one needs to be highly motivated and have a goal of the number of articles that you plan to write on a daily basis. One article a day is a good start, but the secret is creating many. As you get more comfortable writing them, it is best to scale that number up to maybe 3 to 5 a day. Ideally, you want to have thousands of articles in internet marketing land all pointing back to your websites. Here are a few tips to follow when creating articles.
1. Focus on low competition keywords. Use the Google keyword tool to find keywords that receive about 3,000 searches a month and have less than 100,000 competing websites. Once you have identified 10 to 25 keywords, you can start writing.
2. Be sure to place back links to all your articles. All article directories allow you to leave a link or website in the resource box. Remember placing these links with every article will give your sites more link juice, thus improving your rankings.
3. Write a ton of articles. Set a goal to write 1000 articles. Get to the point where you are writing 10 articles a day if possible.
4. Remember to submit to all the major article marketing directories, such as Ezine articles and Go Articles and other web 2.0 sites. A good idea would be to use software to spin your articles and submit them automatically on the internet. There are many services that you can purchase that will do this for you.
5. Lastly, if you absolutely hate writing articles, you can most definitely outsource them. There are plenty of people online that are willing to create high quality content for you for pennies on the dollar. You can check VA Classroom, Odesk or even the Warrior Forum. Once you find someone that is good stick with them and scale your article writing up.
Don’t underestimate the power of article marketing. Many marketers start out doing it and become bored and inpatient. The small percentage of marketers that stick with it are completely dominating the search engines. There are many marketers who earn full-time incomes from writing 20 articles a day along; driving traffic to their websites, getting optins and making sales. These secrets can be the foundation and core part of your internet marketing business. Stay focused and never stop writing articles.
Duration : 0:5:50